|Client:||American College Health Association (ACHA)|
|Project:||VaxForward Campaign Branding & Materials Development|
|Skills:||Design, Illustration, Branding|
|Software:||Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Figma|
|Designed Materials:||VaxForward campaign strategy | campaign posters & graphics | student ambassador toolkit | workshop lesson plan|
This project was to create a 508c visual identity, logo, brand guidelines, a website, and suite of materials for ACHA’s COVID-19 vaccination promotion and risk mitigation campaign on college campuses across the country. We turned this project around incredibly fast in order to meet the back-to-school deadline.
The design process involved:
- conducting a design scan of similar public health campaigns, as well as, products, services, and brands that our target demographic (college students) use
- coming up with 2-3 distinct identity options
- revising materials and brand based on user-testing
- creating a campaign strategy doc that included brand guidelines
- laying out a multi-page student ambassador toolkit and workshop lesson plan
- developing a website and related campaign materials
The design direction we went with is fun and modern. It creates an engaging contrast by pairing clean, organic shapes and playful brushstrokes. The vibrant colors and high contrast make a bold statement that captivates the viewer. The stock photos are diverse and inclusive allowing the full human spectrum to shine through and catch a glimpse of themselves in these materials.