Deadline-driven, creative designer passionate about getting to the root of a problem and crafting innovative, conscious design solutions. Over nine years experience in both print and digital media. Confident in client relations and negotiations, the creative process and project management. Enthusiastic about learning new skills and creating designs for people who offer a valuable product or service to their community.
Creates user-centered design solutions for plain language public health education print materials, websites, and tools for federal, state, and local public health agencies.
- Innovatively manage and develop print and web design projects from concept to completion.
- Work closely with clients to understand their goals and provide carefully crafted effective design solutions.
- Manage all operational, financial, marketing and adminstrative functions of running a business.
- Created innovative, results-driven design solutions for web, print and video marketing.
- Successfully developed and maintained a cohesive brand identity throughout print and digital media.
- Effectively acted as a technical liaison to software developers, web developers and printing presses.
- Designed graphics, products, logos and sales collateral.
- Developed the Adhesive Label production process and printing templates in Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Operated large format printers, plotters and laminators.
- Created and edited images, diagrams and Flash elements for web and print materials.
- Provided support for e-marketing campaigns, tradeshows, website transitioning and administrative tasks.
- Converted marketing materials from Word to InDesign.